Q. Why is living here better than an apartment?
1. It’s YOUR home. You own it. You can plant a garden, paint the walls, decorate the kitchen, and celebrate having a home that belongs to you.
2. You’re building EQUITY. With apartment living, you’ll never get back one cent in the rent you paid. In a Liberty Landing home, you’re making an investment.
3. You’re NOT SHARING WALLS with your neighbors. Even though we screen every applicant that wants to move into Liberty Landing, we still think all four walls should be yours.
4. There’s more PRIVACY. You won’t be stacked on top of your neighbor and listening to footsteps on the ceiling above your bed.
5. You can have a STORAGE SHED on your home site, just a few steps from your front door.
6. A manufactured home is all on ONE FLOOR. You don’t have to climb up three stories to get to your apartment. Homeowners with small children, wheelchairs and walkers LOVE our homes.
7. NO BASEMENTS to flood.
8. NO SCHLEPPING LAUNDRY up and down to the cellar, either. Liberty Landing homes have utility rooms located on the same level with all your other living space.
9. Liberty Landing is LOCALLY OWNED and operated. We care about our residents because we’re here. We have on-site management available 24 hours a day and beautifully maintained parks, playgrounds, a storm shelter and community room.
10. The SUN SHINES more brightly and BIRDS SING more sweetly in a mobile home park -seriously! You have your own yard, flowers, bushes and trees to look at every day. Who can say that about an apartment?1. It’s YOUR home. You own it. You can plant a garden, paint the walls, decorate the kitchen, and celebrate having a home that belongs to you.